|Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
2017 REGISTER ONLINE
2017 REGISTER - PLEASE BILL MY ORGANIZATION
2018 REGISTER ONLINE
2018 REGISTER - PLEASE BILL MY ORGANIZATION
What you will learn:
This course is intended for:
- Adult, child, and infant CPR
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Care for conscious and unconscious choking
- First aid for medical injury and environmental emergencies
Upon successful completion of this course students will receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card, valid for 2 years.
- People who need this training for employment:
- Childcare providers
- Caregivers or direct support staff
- Anyone wanting to provide life saving skills in an emergency:
Don't Need to Take Both CPR and First Aid?Generally, we encourage students to attend the full First Aid / CPR / AED training. However, we also understand that you may need just the First Aid or CPR/AED training portions of the course. In order to better meet your needs (and save you a little money) we are now offering that students may attend either the first half (CPR/AED) or the second half (First Aid) of any combination course. The fee for attending either session is $50.
Please call to register at (612)436-0295.
Please note: If you are in a nursing program or are training to be an EMT, you must take the Basic Life Support - BLS Provider Course. The Heartsaver level will not meet your training needs.
ASL Interpreting Services
- HCS provides ASL interpreting services to one Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course per quarter. Classes marked with an asterisk (*) offer interpreting services. You must request an interpreter at least 10 business days prior to the scheduled training. If an interpreter is not requested, no interpreting services will be available the day of the course. In order to request interpreting services, please contact Dave.